One significant choice for renters in Hoboken is whether to rent someone's condo or whether to rent in a building designed for renters. The pluses to renting a condo are
1) It is usually kept in better condition.
2) It is usually nicer regarding finishes (flooring, appliances, counter tops, vanities.)
3) Neighbors are usually owners who have a vested interest in keeping the building clean.
The pluses to a rental building:
1. Usually onsite or dedicated maintenance
2. More amenities
3. A little cheaper than a condo all things being equal.
4. Guaranteed lease roll over.
If you're a person who demands a certain style of living, a condo may be a better fit. The choices are fewer but worth looking at.
Active in MLS 30
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed